Thursday, August 30, 2007

COMMENT: Controversy

With all the talk about 100 Saints You Should Know spreading across the internet today, I thought I'd jump in and help some of you out there judge for yourself. I haven't seen the show yet (my invitation is this Sunday), but I've posted a summary and personal judgement about the controversy over at my rambling, rarely-updated site metaDRAMA; feel free to check it out.

100 Saints You Should Know (Discount Offer)

Save over 35% when your order by September 18th!

$40 (Regular $65) for all performances August 24th through September 2nd.

$50 (Regular $65) for all performances September 4th through September 30th.

Performances Tuesday through Friday at 8 PM, Saturday at 2 and 8 PM, and Sunday at 2:30 and 7:30 PM.

How To Order:
1. Online at
www.playwrightshorizons.org or www.ticketcentral.org and use the code SABL.
2. Call Ticket Central at (212) 279-4200 (Noon to 8 PM daily) and mention the code SABL
when ordering.
3. In person by visiting our box office (Noon to 8 PM daily) at 416 West 42nd Street (between 9th and 10th) and mention the code SABL
.

For more information, visit www.playwrightshorizons.org

No comments: