Friday, September 18, 2009

metaDRAMA: Live from the NYIT Awards

It's my pleasure to announce that I've been invited to live blog the Fifth Annual New York Innovative Theater Awards, coming up this Monday, September 21st, 2009 at 7:00. Even if I wanted to pull a Kanye, my experience at the ceremonies last year tells me I wouldn't be able to: everybody is talented, everybody deserves to be there, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to beam a once-removed version of the events directly into your computer, you know, if you can't make it. (Extra points if you use your TV monitor to display the blog.)

And you should tune in: the NYIT Awards are a great way to discover new companies that you may not be familiar with. The live blogging will be going up here. Until then, you can catch me doing finger stretches at the Fringe Encores series.

1 comment:

IT Foundation said...

The online coverage of the IT Awards ceremony racked up 16,000 viewer minutes in the first 24 hours!

Much of that is due to Aaron and his insightful live blogging. Thank you.